Specifications 2011 toyota sienna body kit bumper
- Made of high quality ABS material, durable and scratch resistant.
- Item Name: Car Front Bumper Spoiler
- Material: ABS
- Features: Universal, Durable, Anti Scratch
- Size: 45cm x 23cm/17.72″ x 9.06″ (Approx.)
New experience with Toyota Sienna 2011
After launching the new generation 2011 toyota sienna body kit at the Los Angeles Auto Show earlier this month, Toyota is now disclosing the car prices in the US. Accordingly, the standard version will cost 24,260 USD, 340 USD cheaper than the current 2009/2010 version, but the engine is weaker.
The LE version costs $ 25,345; the sportier SE version will be priced in the US at $ 30,550; XLE version costs 32,175 USD; and the top-of-the-line version, Limited AWD, costs $ 39,770 (front-wheel drive costs $ 38,500). What Toyota did not mention in the 2011 Sienna price quote is that the standard version only uses a 2.7-liter I4 engine with 187 horsepower capacity, while the standard version of the 2009/2010 model incorporates a 3.5-liter V6 engine with a capacity of 266 horsepower. .
The LE version is similar, when the 2011 model uses the I4 engine for $ 25,345, while the 2010 model uses a V6 engine for $ 26,065. Using the same RC undercarriage as the Camry, Prius, RAV4, Venza and Highlander models, 2011 toyota sienna body kit wants the new Sienna to target young families who need a more spacious car than traditional crossovers or sedans. Toyota also expects lipstick couples to keep an eye on this model because of the spacious and luxurious interior.
Designed at 2011 toyota sienna body kit facilities in southern California, the 2011 toyota sienna body kit takes many of the design lines of the 2006 F3R concept. The Sienna nose is quite similar to the Venza crossover, making this minivan a more personality and youthful impression than the current 2009 version. Toyota engineers decided to hide the rails of the sliding doors, so the overall appearance of the car was better. The rear is highlighted with an LED light cluster.
Sienna buyers can choose from a 266-hp 3.5-liter V6 or 182-hp 2.7L I4 like the Venza crossover. Both engine versions come with a 6-speed automatic transmission, with the V6 equipped with all-wheel drive AWD, with prices increasing from $ 1,270 to $ 2,340 depending on the version.
The new generation Sienna model will have 5 versions: standard (base), LE, XLE, Limited and sports SE. The SE version has a sportier look than the rest, using 19-inch alloy wheels, smoke lights, tailor-made controls and new interior colors and a sportier suspension.
Standard equipment for the new generation Sienna is cruise control system, 3-zone air-conditioning, power window with anti-jam function, 4-speaker AM / FM CD sound system, electric door lock, anti-lock braking system (ABS), electronic brake force distribution system (EBD), electronic vehicle balance system and anti-slip system.
- The LE V6 version is equipped with two power sliding rear doors, electrically controlled rear doors, electric driver’s seat, color-changing rearview mirror, rearview camera, integrated satellite XM radio with AM / FM / MP3 and CD player, USB port, auxiliary signal line, Bluetooth connection, steering wheel with integrated audio control … Toyota expects this to be the version chosen by many customers.
- The XLE is equipped with leather seats, sunroof, remote lock, anti-theft system with engine lock function, and heated front seats. Optional equipment for the XLE version includes: high-end JBL sound system with 10 speakers, voice-activated DVD navigation system, Panorama camera support …
- Highest version – Limited, the second row with extra leg support (below), the third row of seats can be removed flexibly, the front and rear sensors for parking assist, sunroof 2 area, smart key. Although the Sienna I4 engine version will be available on the market a few months after the V6 versions, Toyota says the I4 will have an average fuel consumption of 9.1 liters / 100km – economical in the minivan segment in the US.
- 2011 toyota sienna body kit car will be available on the market from February next, first the standard versions (base), LE, XLE and Limited using V6 engine, then the version using Sienna I4 engine. base and LE, along with the sports SE version in April.
2011 toyota sienna body kit – HOME PAGE