2015 Toyota Tundra body kit
- For those who own a car, the 2015 Toyota Tundra body kit level is not too strange. You can ask the automobile technician but the cost will be quite high. However, even if you have never changed the body kit, you can still save time, effort and money by learning from experienced car experts for yourself.
- The 2015 Toyota Tundra body kit is a collection of exterior accessories that can change the appearance and style of a car.
Here are a few basic guidelines on how to make the bodykit that you can completely do by yourself.
Step 1: Prepare all necessary parts of the bodykit as directed. Only when you have everything ready will the job go smoothly.
Step 2: Paint the front / rear bumper of the vehicle. Perform this step in case you do not intend to repaint the entire vehicle after reinstalling the 2015 Toyota Tundra body kit.
Step 3: Conduct cleaning and cleaning the surface where the bodykit is installed. Pour a small amount of degreaser and mild detergent into a paper towel, then scrub the surfaces. Avoid leaving these tissues in the car for too long as it can damage the car paint.
Step 4: Apply a thin layer of adhesive catalyst to the surface. This will help the adhesive stick to the car’s paintwork and keep the 2015 Toyota Tundra body kit in place. Use a dust-free cloth to cover the entire surface area where you will apply the catalytic adhesive.
Repeat the above steps every time you remove one of the following: front bumper, side spoiler and rear bumper.
As for the front bumper
Step 1: Remove the manufacturer’s old bumper and keep the hardware very carefully for later use. You should add styrofoam (a soft, light, usually white plastic that holds heat) if the new bumper doesn’t match.
Step 2: Make sure that the front bumper is installed in the correct position. Make any necessary adjustments by sandblasting or careful honing.
Step 3: Use the hardware to install the new bodykit. The manufacturer’s bumper can be placed in front of the new bumper for more precise drilling of the holes.
For the side spoiler
Step 1: 2015 Toyota Tundra body kit Adjust the new flaps to ensure they are fitted correctly. The surface can be polished by sandblasting or sanding if necessary.
Step 2: Use an oil pencil (one that can be written on glass, plastic, metal or photo paper) and mark where the body kit will be changed.
Step 3: Estimate the length of a double-sided tape that will be pasted along the underside of the vehicle, then stick carefully. Make sure the tape is straight and not creased in any part.
Step 4: Install the side spoiler of the car. Pull out the flexible plastic part once the bodykit is installed correctly. It can be checked by pressing down on the flap to see that it is fixed.In case the screws do not match, you need to drill yourself and then use a screwdriver to fix the screws.
For rear bumper: The steps taken are the same as for the front bumper.
- Step 1: Just like with the front bumper, also remove the manufacturer’s rear bumper and keep the hardware carefully for later use. 2015 Toyota Tundra body kit. Next, insert styrofoam if the new bumper doesn’t match.
- Step 2: Try the new rear bumper to help you install it properly. If the new attachment doesn’t match, you can still sandblast or use sandpaper to rub until you feel comfortable.
- Step 3: Use the manufacturer’s rear bumper as a model, then drill new holes into the new bodykit for the rear bumper and fit it into the vehicle along with the hardware.
2015 Toyota Tundra body kit – HOME PAGE