1. 2019 4runner body kit chrome door
2019 4runner body kit – Make your Car stand out from the crowd with these 4 high quality stylish chrome door handle covers!
The high grade plastic gives these covers a deep & glossy chrome shine!
These are custom designed for the above listed models and fit perfectly! They are fitted with high strength 3M tape adhesive on the rear, simply remove the tape backing & apply! Takes seconds, no tools needed!
These really will give your car a cool new look.
2. Discover Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro 2019
Not many SUVs are built with body-on-frame designs, in fact, almost all current SUVs use a monocoque. So, the Toyota 2019 4runner body kit may be a bit unfamiliar to those who have not understood the concept of body on frame. However, for those who are used to it, they will probably like the car because of its simplicity and youthful design.
If you are bound to have the latest and greatest in-car amenities, infotainment technology and driver assistance systems, then clearly 2019 4runner body kit is not for you.
On the other hand, if you are looking for a reliable family truck that can carry your family in great comfort and can take you up the stream pass then the 2019 4runner body kit is one of the best options. now available.
2019 4runner body kit has made a few hardware changes for the 2019MY, including the adoption of the 2.5-inch Fox suspension around. This seems to make the 2019 4runner body kit version not only more comfortable on the road, according to this review from Straight Pipes, but also one of the most indirect competitors to Jeep’s Wrangler Rubicon.
- The 2019 4runner body kit variant of the 4Runner also comes with an electronic lock difference and Toyota’s Crawl feature for better off-road capabilities. The standard Multi-Terrain Select system lets you choose the mode that best suits the conditions via the off-roading control box.
- And on the 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, the group of off-road switch and control switches will be located in the dashboard above the driver’s head.
- The only engine available is Toyota’s “bulletproof” 4.0-liter V6 heart with the VVT-I system, producing 270 hp and 377 Nm of torque through a five-speed automatic transmission. All 4Runners models will carry winch sets up to 2268 kg.
- Combine all of this with the exclusive Voodoo TRD Pro Blue paint and this is also a bargain to sell in the used car market, and for some customers, the Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro is one of the The sexiest SUV on the market today.
3. Toyota 4Runner generation 2019 adds a new version: more modern and powerful
Recently the Japanese automaker – Toyota has officially introduced a special version of the 4Runner SUV called Nightshade. According to the information, this version was ‘unfolded’ at the Texas exhibition took place in September and was developed based on the Limited version.
Compared to the standard version, the Nightshade variant possesses refreshed details such as a prominent steering wheel with a black chrome grille, rearview mirror with integrated turn signals, door handle position, rim the windows … are painted glossy black to emphasize the sportier and more muscular look for the SUV from Japan. In addition, the large exhaust system and the 20-inch alloy wheels are painted black similar to the rest of the details.
- Entering the interior, the model is equipped with electric black leather seats. In addition to the decorative details on the center console and door panels, all use black as the main color tone. Compared to its predecessor, the 4Runner has newly upgraded its entertainment system when equipped with a central touch screen with integrated satellite navigation maps, and a JBL branded sound system.
- In addition to the visual changes, the ‘pro’ 4Runner SUV is equipped with an all-new suspension system, dubbed the ‘2.5-Fox Fox Bypass Shocks’ that promises to maximize the knives. and increase the balance of the vehicle when traveling off-road.
- In terms of operating power, similar to the 2018 version – the new generation Toyota 4Runner is equipped with a 4.0-liter V6 engine that produces 270 horsepower and a maximum torque of 376 Nm, combined with a gearbox. automatic ECT-i 5 levels.
- In addition, the Japanese automaker also offers the option of a full-time four-wheel drive (4WD) version, with an automatic anti-slip differential that will operate in parallel with the traction control system. and the advanced Torsen center control unit can change torque between the wheels, for maximum control of skidding on sand or snow surfaces.
Part-time (4×4) all-wheel drive, the model will offer a traction control system that works with the control of the drive in two levels.
2019 4runner body kit – HOME PAGE