Eunavi 4 inch Full HD 1080P
Eunavi 4 inch Full HD 1080P: Car Rearview Mirror| DVR Car Camera| Parking Night Vision| Full HD 1080P| Dual Camera| Video Recorder|ModeL: H800
The outstanding feature of Eunavi 4 inch Full HD 1080P
WDR technology on Eunavi 4 inch Full HD 1080P
- Using WDR for night vision.The WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)automatically adjust exposure and enhance the brightness of the image in the low light or in dark environment.
- Please NOTE: this function will affect the sharpness of the video quality in the day time when the brightness increases.In the daytime, if you open WDR indoor,the screen keeps flickering. (We recommend you to close this function in the daytime)
- Eunavi 4 inch Full HD 1080P is one of the best quality dash cams on the market today. With a 140-degree angle lens, equipped with 6 infrared-assisted lenses, no color changes when high temperatures help better night recording. The product is equipped with advanced image correction technology that reduces image distortion for a more realistic picture.
- Front Cam show the clear sharp video even at night; Rear Cam with Sony Sensor and 4 IR lights with WDR greatly enhances night vision in low light environment.
- When you open the motion detection, camera can record if there is any movement in front of it and stops when there is not more movement on front of it.
- However,when you open the motion detection feature,it will take up more storage of your SD card and extend the recording storage time.
G-SENSOR on Eunavi 4 inch Full HD 1080P
- G-Sensor in Eunavi 4 inch Full HD 1080P collision sensor is widely equipped in the type of journey cameras to detect the impact on the camera impact. With the dashcam, the G-Sensor plays a very important role, helping to protect the video when a collision occurs.
- Specifically, in the process of moving our cars there may be bumps or collisions even accidents. When a collision occurs G-sensor will be activated and remember the time of the collision on video. Videos marked with will not be overwritten during use.
- In addition, the G-sensor can automatically activate devices and record, which is really useful when you want to prevent parking theft when parked.
- When there is sufficient external force on the vehicle, the camera will automatically activate and record. After a period of time the camera automatically shuts off when no force is applied.
Cycle Recording on Eunavi 4 inch Full HD 1080P
- Hundred percent of the time it takes to buy a cruise control camera for the driver, all car owners will have questions if the 4-wheel vehicle joins the road for long driving, which means that the dash camera will have to non-stop operation, so how can the cruise-tracking camera accommodate such a large movie? Continuous recording, how long will the camera last?
- The answer is that the cruise surveillance camera has a Loop Recording mode that divides each clip into 3 minutes / 5 minutes / 10 minutes per Clip. This is extremely essential and scientific when filming moving processes. Once operating continuously, the camera will work for 6-8 hours.
- After that, you will let the camera rest by the camera will automatically recharge the battery through the room connected to the car source.
Built in: Microphone, Speaker
Card Slot: TF Card Maximum Card Memory: Up to 32GB
Battery: Polymer battery
Charge Port: 5V
Storage Temp: – 30C-70C
Screen Size :4 .3 inch Lcd display
View angle: 140 degree wide angle front lens 120 degree wide angle rear lens
Video Resolution: 720P
Video Format: MOV
Frames: Per Second 30
Image Format: JPG
Language :English, Chinese,Russian ect
1 x Mirror DVR
1 x Car Charger
1 x Rear Lens
1 x Rear Lens Cable
1 x Buckle
1 x User Manual
1 x USB Cable