Specifics Toyota 4runner body kit
- Chrome Side Door Lining Body Molding Strip Cover Overlay Universal Bezel Trim
- This is for 2 types chrome trim strip fit for your Car.
- You can place it at both side of your Car’s side door Toyota 4runner body kit(lower door edge) or whichever you desire. (Sample like picture shows)
Feature Toyota 4runner body kit
- Easy installing, 3M adhesive tape is at the back.
- 100% Waterproof. Never Fade, Never Rust.
- Provide eye-catching show off and personalize your car.
Toyota 4Runner 2020 significantly increases the price compared to the 2019 version
With a price of 37,140 USD, including car delivery fees, the Toyota 4runner body kit SR5 2020 is 735 USD more expensive than the 2019 version, while the 4Runner TRD Pro 2020 increases to 2,975 USD.
In addition to the Land Cruiser Prado and FJ Cruiser, the 4Runner is also a highly practical off-road multipurpose vehicle from Toyota 4runner body kit. The mid-size SUV with a body-on-frame structure is chosen by many customers.
Toyota 4runner body kit version will be provided with Toyota Safety Sense P as standard, including automatic high beam headlights, lane departure warning, automatic emergency braking and adaptive cruise control. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto will also be standard on the new 4Runner.
Toyota knows that the Toyota 4runner body kit is really attractive, sales figures prove that even though the SUV is still using the old platform and the fuel efficiency is not impressive, that’s part of the reason the Japanese automaker decided. 4Runner 2020 price increase.
The highest-end 4Runner TRD Pro costs $ 50,885, which is even more expensive than the $ 49,780 Nightshade Edition 4×4. Last year, the TRD Pro raised $ 3,340, and now it’s up again by $ 2,975, which is a bit confusing for a normal mass production car.
Of course, we cannot deny the preeminent features on the Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro, typically the powerful sub-gearbox, the 2.5-inch Fox shock absorbers and the extensive oil crankcase protectors. In addition, the off-road SUV also possesses traditional Toyota features such as Crawl Control traction control and Multi-Terrain Select multi-terrain mode.
Powering the Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro 2020 is a 4.0-liter Dual VVT-i V6 engine block – also known as 1GR-FE derived from 4Runner and Hilux Surf 2002 – producing 270 capacity horsepower at 5,600 rpm and maximum torque of 377Nm at 4,400 rpm.
Generations of Toyota 4Runner
Toyota 4Runner has undergone five generations of formation, development and improvement. This is a car with a great history through the following generations:
- First generation 1984 – 1989: This is a modified version of the Toyota Hilux, two doors with a hood and detachable. Using 2.4 L 22R engine and four-wheel drive system.
- 1989 – 1995 Second generation: The bodywork of this generation was entirely made of steel, with a 4-door setup and without much comfort.
- Third generation 1995 – 2002: At this time, the Toyota 4Runner model changed quite similar to the Land Cruiser Prado. Vehicles using 2.7L 3RZ-FE I4 and 3.4L 5VZ-FE V6 engines with larger dimensions, longer wheelbase.
- 4th generation 2002 – 2009: Toyota 4Runner model has more changes, the car uses 4.7L engine, for better and smoother road experience.
- Fifth generation from 2009 to present: Vehicles using 4.0L V6 engine with Dual VVTi with very good fuel economy. The car is much improved with superior features.
Common error on Toyota 4Runner models
Perhaps when operating a Toyota 4Runner, many owners often encounter some errors such as:
Automatic coefficient slipped, jerky.
Engine fault indicator light.
Drive flipped in one direction.
Air bag error.
However, these errors are not too difficult to remedy and do not affect the safety of passengers and drivers. You can find out the cause or take the car to the dealer for inspection and warranty.
Toyota 4runner body kit door side line body molding cover trim – HOME PAGE