Feature Toyota highlander body kit
- Easy installing, 3M adhesive tape is at the back.
- 100% Waterproof. Never Fade, Never Rust.
- Provide eye-catching show off and personalize your car.
- Please note that please use the heat gun to warm up the adhesive tape before installed, to make the item stick tightly
Details Toyota Highlander 2021, Class worthy of a luxury car
- The New York 2019 Motor Show is a very ideal place for the Toyota highlander body kit 2021 to have a grand debut. As can be seen, the battle between the 7-seater SUVs is increasingly exciting and exciting with a series of newly launched models.
- Currently, Ford Explorer 2021, Honda Pilot 2021, Kia Telluride 2021, Hyundai Palisade 2021, Volkswagen Atlas 2021 or Subaru Ascent 2021 are the big names that the Toyota highlander body kit needs to overcome.
|Vehicle name||Toyota Highlander 2021|
|Engine||V6, 4 cylinder and electric motor|
|Working capacity||3.5L and 2.5L|
|Maximum power (horsepower)||240-295|
|Maximum torque (Nm)||356|
|Drive system||4 full-time wheels and front axle|
|Driving mode||Normal, Eco and Sport|
Outstanding difference of the Toyota Highlander 2021 compared to the old version
- Developed on the TNGA-K platform
- Fuel economy is improved by 17% compared to the old version
- Additional front-wheel drive
- Provide additional 12.3 inch touch screen
- The 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine replaces the 3.5-liter V6
Many customers at the exhibition agreed that, Toyota highlander body kit has a luxurious look as close to Lexus models. The “face” of the Highlander exudes a solemn look with the hawk-shaped LED headlights.
The surface of the tomb is quite plump with two soft rounded lines, the inside is dense with dark painted cuts. Supporting the Toyota logo is a fancy chrome-plated bird wing.
The two symmetrical wind cavities on both sides make the opposite person think of a sharp fang. Inside is a circular LED fog light cluster that “paves the way” for drivers in bad weather conditions.
The capo has a lot of “ripple” lines, giving the front end a bold look and improving aerodynamics. The bottom diffuser has a trapezoidal design that both keeps the engine cool and makes the car look healthy.
The Highlander has an unmistakable side of the vehicle with the stretching sand-dune ribs starting from the rear lights. This is also an innovative detail to help create a virtual length for the bodywork.
The Toyota highlander body kit shiny multi-spoke rim can be said to be the most beautiful in the Toyota highlander body kit family. In addition, the size of 18-20 inch wheels combined with high wheel arches helps to highlight the off-road instinct.
The Toyota highlander body kit also ensures absolute privacy of passengers when the rear seat glass doors are dimmed. The roof has a tilt-back structure to create a stylish and sporty look to the side.
The rear is shaped quite like the NX 300 brother with the tendency to push up. Exquisitely carved taillights combined with layered LED technology look like fiery lava lines.
It is no exaggeration to judge that the interior space of the Toyota Highlander 2021 is on the level of German cars. The Japanese automaker has been very observant when it comes to providing two colors of cream or cowhide commonly used for luxury models.
All three rows of seats have a streamlined arrangement to provide all passengers with comfortable leg room. Comes with a high ceiling with a sunroof to create an airy and LED interior lights create shimmering colors.
The dashboard has a fancy design with 3 distinct steps. In the center is a strip of shiny aluminum that supports the touch screen.
The car uses a leather-wrapped 3-spoke steering wheel with the bottom spoke in sporty black. Accompanying are many convenient buttons surrounded by sophisticated aluminum trim.
All the seats on the car are upholstered in premium leather to help nurture the passengers’ emotions. In addition, the driver’s seat is electrically adjustable 8-10 directions, 4-way power adjustable seat.
In the cold season, passengers in the second row are cared for more carefully when the seats have a heating function.
Highlander 2021 has a standard luggage compartment capacity of 456 liters. However, the car can reach 2075 liters if the rear seats are folded. Since then, creating an extremely spacious storage space.
Toyota highlander body kit – HOME PAGE