Description Toyota rav4 body kit
-The side skirt is helpful for reducing the inherent resistance of your car, make your driving more smoothly.
-On the bottom of the car can effectively prevent your car from scratch, keep your car beautiful for longer.
-There are 10 screws on the package, you can fasten the side skirt tightly, no worry about loosening.
-Made by premium quality material, which is durable for long time use, give you a long time enjoy.
-Clean lines design, beautiful appearance, give you a wonderful visual experience. Make your love car look cool, show your characteristic.
Function Toyota rav4 body kit
Toyota rav4 body kit. The wind resistance generated when the car is running at a high speed is smoothly traversed from the bottom of the vehicle, and does not cause drift when the vehicle is running.
Toyota RAV4 Prime 2021 has the best electric performance in the segment
Customers buying the Toyota rav4 body kit version 2021 can choose from seven different variants, from the standard LE version to the TRD Off-Road version specifically designed to improve hill-road performance. However, not stopping at those 7 variants, the Japanese automaker has just continued to add the most advanced version of Prime for this compact SUV / crossover.
Toyota rav4 body kit Prime 2021 is currently the most advanced version with a starting price of 38,100 USD (~ 883 million VND) in the US market. Not only has the highest selling price in the product line, but Prime is also the version with many leading features and the most powerful performance ever of the Toyota rav4 body kit model.
The most impressive detail in the Toyota rav4 body kit Prime 2021 is the plug-in hybrid powertrain, using a 2.5L 4-cylinder petrol engine, lithium-ion battery and a rear-mounted electric motor, allowing the car to reach Total capacity is 302 hp and maximum torque of 479 Nm, 83 hp more than the RAV4 Hybrid. Comes with a 4-wheel drive system, allowing the car to accelerate from 0 to 100 km / h in just 5.7 seconds.
Basically, RAV4 Prime and RAV4 Hybrid are quite similar. Both versions have a 2.5L 4-cylinder petrol engine block located under the capo with two electric motors located on the front and rear axles. However, the biggest difference that makes Prime stand out is the 18.1 kWh lithium-ion battery. Greater capacity and capacity of battery helps Toyota RAV4 Prime 2021 to operate more strongly and flexibly.
The car has an average fuel consumption of 2.5 liters / 100km. According to Toyota, the Prime variant can run up to 63 km with only the electric motor – the farthest distance with the Plug-In Hybrid Crossovers currently on the market.
The 0 – 100 km / h acceleration of the Toyota RAV4 Prime 2021 is not only impressive with a brief 5.7 seconds, but also surprisingly responsive response. With just a very light throttle, the RAV4 Prime can instantly shoot forward thanks to the instant torque coming from two electric motors located on the front and rear axles.
When the “EV (Electric Vehicle)” mode is activated, the Toyota RAV4 Prime 2021 will only use an electric motor with the power coming from a lithium-ion battery pack capable of accelerating 0 – 100 km / h in 9.2 seconds.
- Owning a larger battery will make the weight of the RAV4 Prime significantly heavier than the RAV4 Hybrid. Specifically, the Prime SE version weighs about 1921 kg and the XSE version is 1950 kg. Meanwhile, the rival Ford Escape Plug-In Hybrid uses a front-wheel drive system weighing only about 1762 kg.
- Fortunately, this increase in weight does not affect the handling ability of the Toyota RAV4 Prime 2021. The driving feeling that the Prime variant gives is hardly much different from other RAV4 versions.
- However, the Toyota RAV4 Prime 2021 when cornering rapidly causes body roll, along with less flexible driving feeling. In return, the RAV4 Prime’s perfectly weighted steering wheel combined with the suspension’s quick response speed helps the car cornering relatively stable, though still not comparable to the sessions. other version.
- Similar to the remaining versions, RAV4 Prime 2021 has 4 standard driving modes: Eco, Normal, Sport and Trail. In addition, Toyota has added 2 new buttons for this premium version, which are Auto HV / EV and HV / EV Charge Hold.
- When Auto HV / EV is selected, the car automatically switches to hybrid and electric modes, depending on the owner’s driving style. Meanwhile, the HV / EV Charge Hold button gives the driver the freedom to choose between a hybrid or an electric motor.
- For electric motors, Toyota RAV4 Prime 2021 has 3 different charging modes. For the standard 3.3 kW charger, users can use the regular 120V outlet in homes and it takes about 12 hours for the battery to fully charge.
- Another option is a 3.3 kW charger with a more powerful 240V outlet, allowing a full charge in 4 hours and 30 minutes. The fastest charger option of 6.6 kW belongs to the Premium equipped package of $ 3,765 (~ 87 million VND), shortening the full charge time to 2 hours 30 minutes.
Toyota rav4 body kit – HOME PAGE